Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
In her Inaugural speech last week, President Beilock outlined a bold plan for addressing mental health and wellness, cutting carbon emissions, creating brave spaces for dialogue across campus, building lifelong Dartmouth connections, and investing in innovation.
- Historic Meeting of U.S. Surgeons General
- Board Prioritizes Mental Health and Other Presidential Initiatives
- At New Ceremony, a New President Greets New Students
- Glucose Data Reveals Seasonal Patterns in Diabetes Care
- McGuire Prizewinner on Campus for Climate and Energy Week
- Thrift Store With Free Clothing Opens on Campus
- Dartmouth Updates Policy on Time Away for Medical Reasons
- Dartmouth Community Gathers to Remember Buddy Teevens ’79