Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
The return of homecoming celebrations is the first of many sparks that will make the Year of Connections burn brightly for the Dartmouth community. In addition to the video, take a look at photos from the weekend and photos of homecoming athletic contests.
- Economics Faculty Work to Make the Field More Inclusive
- Professor Leads NOAA Research on Historic Drought
- New Phi Beta Kappa Members Inducted in Outdoor Ceremony
- A Reorganized Office of Institutional Diversity and Equity
- Women Make History, Commit $379 Million to Campaign
- Alumni Giving Tops $277 Million in Virtual Fundraising
- ‘Amazing Young Scholars’ Join Society of Fellows
- Exploring Anti-Racism Through HBO’s ‘Watchmen’
MORE DARTMOUTH NEWS
It’s been a busy fall, with lots of good news to send your way.
- Trustees held their first in-person meeting since the start of the pandemic.
- Anonymous Hall was dedicated.
- We are celebrating a Year of Connections, with important anniversaries to mark in 2022.
- Read about the important steps we are taking to address the ongoing climate crisis.
- The endowment returns announcement includes changes in financial aid awards, hourly wages for student workers, and more.
Find helpful links to resources for families on the Dartmouth website.