Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
- Presidential Commission to Champion Financial Aid
- Letter From the Dean: Still Creating, Still Educating
- Celebrating the Moment: June Degree Conferral Ceremony
- President, Provost Discuss the Fall Term Possibilities
- Community Conversations: Watch the Broadcasts
- Jason Barabas '93 Named Rockefeller Center Director
- Faculty Reflect on Transition to Online Teaching
- Student Theater Productions in a COVID World
- Video: Chimes Sound in Gratitude for Workers
- Virtual Field Trips: Studying Local Geology
- Hockey Coach Bob Gaudet '81 Retires After 23 Years
- EMT Sam Greenberg '20 Joins Upper Valley COVID-19 Fight
STUDENT RESOURCES AND IMPORTANT DATES
- Families of graduating seniors: Encourage your student to join the new Dartmouth Career Support Network 2020 to connect with soon-to-be fellow-alumni, hear about their career paths, benefit from their advice, develop professional networks, and build lasting relationships.
- Congratulate your graduates: Families and friends are invited to send photos to appear in a congratulatory video to run before the June 14 degree conferral ceremony. Here's how to submit photos, due May 31.
- Hop@Home: Learn about live arts in your living room.
- Undergraduate Deans: Resources by Class Year
- College Health Service: Appointments