Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
Dartmouth is taking concrete steps to diversify its faculty; create a pipeline to elevate Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) to leadership positions; make higher education more affordable to a greater number of students; and infuse its campus culture with an anti-racist ethos, said President Philip J. Hanlon '77 on the holiday celebrating the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Photos: Undergraduates Move In for Winter Term
- Letter from Dean: Leadership Development Programs
- Martin Luther King Jr. Events Promote Hope and Action
- Artivism: A New Initiative for Art and Activism at Dartmouth
- Video: A Walk Through the COVID-19 Testing Process
- Community Conversations: Winter Term Updates
- Professors Say Political Leaders Must Confront Capitol Attack
- Postdocs Join the Society of Fellows
- Engineering Students Win NASA Award
- Social Justice Awards Event Will Feature Panel Discussion
- Dartmouth Becomes Tobacco-Free on March 18
- Video: Faculty Experts on Their Research