Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
The challenges of the ongoing pandemic are far from over, yet during the past 12 months Dartmouth students, faculty, and staff have worked hard to create an environment of active engagement and learning in a year unlike any other. Dartmouth News looks back at the year’s highlights in words and video. And don’t miss this gallery of our photographers’ favorite pictures.
- Admission Offered to First Members of Class of 2026
- Making Dartmouth Affordable to the Most Talented Students
- COVID-19 Boosters Required by Jan. 31
- New Home for Global Energy Institute Is Dedicated
- Footprints in Tanzania Made by Early Humans, Not Bears
- Keeping History Alive... In a Cemetery
- Schwarzman Scholars to Study in China Next Year
- Marshall Scholar Is Advocate for the Homeless
- At Dartmouth, Shonda Rhimes ’91 Learned to Be a Leader
- Dance Showcase: Lights, Leaping, and Action