Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
Over spring break in March, more than 60 students went to Mexico City on trips sponsored by the Magnuson and Rassias centers and the Dartmouth College Wind Ensemble. Another group visited West Virginia and Washington, D.C., to learn about Appalachia and energy systems in transition.
- Celebrating a Couple Who Care About Dartmouth
- Nyhan Elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Class of 2027 Selected From Record Application Pool
- President-Elect Beilock to Keynote Wetterhahn Symposium
- Chemistry Students Take a Virtual Dive Into Materials
- Dartmouth Engineering Graduate Student Research: Julia Huddy
- U.S. Patent Office Praises Dartmouth Vaccine Breakthrough
- Spike in Major League Home Runs Tied to Climate Change
- Rose Mutiso ’08 Wins Second Annual McGuire Prize
- Three Dartmouth Scholars Awarded ACLS Fellowships
- Technique and Talent in the Art Studio
- Making Maple Syrup at the Organic Farm
- Ramsey ’22, USA Women’s Sevens Qualify for Paris 2024 Olympics
- Views From the Green: April 2023